The Payments Innovation Alliance is headed to the Big Apple again! We will convene October 11-13, 2017 at the Westin New York at Times Square.
For our fall meeting, we will go back to New York City - the scene of our inaugural membership meeting! This global financial center city provides the perfect backdrop for our event – and a great opportunity for members to conduct business at and around our meeting.
- Faster Payments in the U.S. - What's Next?
- Payments System Modernization - a Canadian Story
- Top of Wallet Redefined
- APIs – 3 Part Series to Include: Alliance API Standardization Industry Group Activity, Risk/Security Issues, and Data Protection/Sharing
- Planning for Faster Payments – What You Need to Know
- Millennials Panel - Live Focus Group
- Cybersecurity and Payments
To take advantage of our location, we will also be arranging visits to local fintech and innovation labs. These lab visits will require advance sign up after you register for the meeting and take place on Friday October 13th (will end by 11:30 am).
GUESTS: A limited number of guest slots are available for this member meeting. There is a nominal ($500) guest fee for attendance. Please submit your registration to attend as a guest through the Register Here link above.