Alliance members will meet June 7-8, 2018 at the Grand Hotel Kempinski Geneva in Geneva, Switzerland for the 2018 non U.S. membership meeting. As always, this meeting will bring together content and focus across all payment areas with a global bent. Members looking to grow their global payments business, better serve global customers, drive cross-border solutions, and learn from other geographies won’t want to miss this Alliance meeting. Please forward this information to your European colleagues to attend as well.
- Exploring the Swiss Payments Landscape
- The Future of Payments Within an Interconnected Smart City Global Infrastructure
- Examining the European Regulatory Environment
- What Will the AFP Fraud Study Results Mean to Payments?
- Faster Payments Reality in Europe & the Future of Cross Border Payments
- The Future of the RT1 Infrastructure
- International Air Association Innovating to Increase Payment Flexibility
WHAT TO EXPECT
Alliance members – this is your meeting! Meetings held outside of the US are smaller membership events that feature executive level participation and strategic discussion on the payments topics that matter most, from a global perspective. Active member participation and feedback is encouraged to facilitate meaningful industry dialogue and collaboration as we work to advance domestic and global payments.
GUESTS: A limited number of guest slots are available for this member meeting. There is a nominal ($500) guest fee for attendance. Please submit your registration to attend as a guest through the Register Here link above.
Once again we are offering a variety of member patron options at our Geneva meeting. If you would like more information on how to support the Alliance and what the available options are, please contact Liz Millard at firstname.lastname@example.org